Bindas Bol! : Thursday June 26, 2008

"Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty sure to be a crime to examine the laws of heat."
- John Morley

Prof. Jiban's Blog: Click here

Catch the Nimitt '08 fever at http://nimitt.wordpress.com/

Mail us at: prcom.pgdsm-mit@spjimr.org


Click HERE to return to the homepage

Bistrobanter Search Engine

Google Custom Search

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today is my day

Hey readers, this is not my first attempt at blogging but I am not a professional blogger as is Godfather “Ganga” - as I fondly call him. Seriously speaking I really do not understand some of his serious blogs like the one about night canteen. But that doesn’t really matter. As a matter of fact what more can you expect of yours truly who has made fewer appearances in Eco classes than the same of a guest faculty at SPJIMR. But thankfully my classmates do recognize me as one of them and don’t ask me awkward questions like “Are you in PGDSM MIT?”

I would like to just throw a beam of light into the life of a PGDSM-MITian through this blog. But it’s from my point of view, which would of course match with that of Ambar, Amit Maheswari, Parag, Taha, Pramod and rest of the ‘most sincere’ participants of PGDSM MIT 03. Topper’s league consisting of Shireen, Maulik, Rakesh, Pranav, Praveen, Partha, Sonia, Anamitra and others are better off in Pamplin…hehe. There was an ip from heaven that there is an urgent need of ‘Smart Working’ people for Business Analysts and higher profiles in the “Soul Chain Management” (SCM) wing over there and would be paid handsomely. So, I forwarded the resumes of all people in the topper’s League. As of Praveen, he can always carry his Halo over there. The rest like me can enjoy ‘Welcome Party’ in hell. The ones left out are very much invited to do “Dandiya’ tomorrow.

Don’t blame me if Prof. Tom comes next day into the class and says “Today, you have to make a rational rose model of Dandiya at Virginia Tech”! I really do have amazing B-plans. Otherwise, how do you think Bansal Polishing Company made it to Fortune (- 500) list. It’s this much from me right now. But before I leave I really promise one thing. PGDSM-MIT will have its own mirror blog site on intranet soon. Will be of great use during all those hours of no-internet! Bye for now.

- Sudhir Jena

No comments:

GoStats stats counter
GoStats stats counter